HTML5 Offline Mobile Apps
Alternatively, MobiForms supports the creation of Native mobile apps for Windows Tablet, Pocket PC, Windows CE, Windows Mobile, Smartphone,
Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod.
HTML5 support offers some advantages over the traditional MobiForms Native mobile runtime:
- Exploits the SQLite database engine embedded as Web SQL in most modern mobile web browsers.
- The default look and feel can be changed by simply configuring the custom style sheet (CSS) properties.
- Supports OTA (Over The Air) deployment via a simple URL.
- Free deployment to all supported devices including Windows Tablet, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Google Android, and Apple iPhone, iPod and iPod.
- Totally avoids the Apple App Store and app approval process which alone can take weeks.
- All programming is driven by drag and drop or pull-down lists. Avoids low level programming languages such as Java, C, Objective-C, HTML or Javscript with hundreds of difficult commands and syntax.
- Supports a corporate Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) strategy.
- Supports a corporate Cloud hosting strategy. Can be hosted by any internal or external web server.
MobiForms with HTML5 offline support now makes it possible for novice or experienced programmers alike to quickly create mobile business application for just about any mobile platform.
Once payment is accepted you will be directed to the MobiForms download page.